Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwjsr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Fairhope, Alabama
Anyone besides me having trouble getting their $49 rebate? Hell they have wasted $49 worth of some employees time communicating(lying) to me!

Update: I received the following response yesterday after badgering them for 3 weeks concerning the denial letter I received, So the "checks in the Mail", I'll let ya'll know when I actually receive it.

"Hi Mr. Jones,

Good day!
First an apology for the delay, Please be informed that this has been processed already and the check was already generated.

Thank you. If you need assistance, Please do us know."

Last edited:

palmharbor

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2007
rebate sham

Its been two months....my rebate form and all doc were sent but no money recd. This firm is owned by Russians in Siberia and the Russians have never been known for business ethics. Kiss that rebate good by. Best Buy no longer sells any product with a rebate because of chronic problems customers have had getting the money.

jwjsr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Fairhope, Alabama
Anyone besides me having trouble getting their $49 rebate? Hell they have wasted $49 worth of some employees time communicating(lying) to me!

Update: I received the following response yesterday after badgering them for 3 weeks concerning the denial letter I received, So the "checks in the Mail", I'll let ya'll know when I actually receive it.

"Hi Mr. Jones,

Good day!
First an apology for the delay, Please be informed that this has been processed already and the check was already generated.

Thank you. If you need assistance, Please do us know."

Update: If the check hits my mailbox tomorrow that would be nine days since "generated", Curious as to why she used the term "generated" instead of "mailed", guess it sitting on the CEO's desk in Russia waiting on his signature?

jwjsr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Fairhope, Alabama
MacStall was about 4 weeks,

My msg to CSR:

"Got it, Check was signed 2 days after you indicated it was "generated", it was postmarked the 21st, five days after you indicated it was "generated", gotta love your terminology!"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.