Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old May 23, 2013, 12:28 PM   #1
abskillz
macrumors newbie

How to install MAC OS in Windows PC from USB

Hey, I am Abdullah. I am currently using Window 7 in my Dell Latitude D530 Core 2 Dual, 2 GB RAM and 2.0 GHz processor...
I have download MAC OS X Mountain Lion. And try to make bootable usb with the help of Power ISO, Ultra ISO and Unetbootin... But none of them working. Please help me in making bootable usb for MAC OS through window 7...

Thanks in Advance......
abskillz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2013, 12:33 PM   #2
stridemat

Are you trying to install OS X on to a Windows based laptop? If so, the chances are that this is highly unlikely to be possible.

Furthermore as Mountain Lion is only obtainable through the Mac App Store then we have to question where this was obtained from?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help