Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:20 PM   #1
WhiteIphone5
Banned

games that are playable by both windows and mac?(help) bored..

so i remember about 2 years ago my brother and i wanted to play team fortress 2 but since i was on a mac and he was on a pc we couldnt play together.
what are good free to play games and my and my friends can play using both windows and mac and we can play multiplayer together like world of warcraft.

thanks
WhiteIphone5 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2013, 05:19 AM   #2
Washac
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteIphone5 View Post
so i remember about 2 years ago my brother and i wanted to play team fortress 2 but since i was on a mac and he was on a pc we couldnt play together.
what are good free to play games and my and my friends can play using both windows and mac and we can play multiplayer together like world of warcraft.

thanks
Easy.

Guild Wars II

Runs on both Mac and Windows, you have to buy the game as you do with WoW, no monthly payments to play, but you can throw money at it for more bank space and items etc, it has a large playing area and dungeons, also there are PvP, WvW, WvWvW areas.

Have fun

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games