Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:49 AM   #1
Brounmoney
Banned

Tapatalk app on the app

So I am using the tapatalk app as we speak on my iPad 2. I am not using the HD version cause I don't want to pay $4.99. Do you have any suggestions for a really good forum app for the iPad?
Brounmoney is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:51 AM   #2
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem

Tapatalk is really the one you'd want to use. If you're using it quite a bit then for the development work alone, I would pay $5.00. For me, I don't always use it on my iPad and more importantly, I just bought the iPhone app full price and 3 weeks later paid for the new version at the discount. Because I'm a brat, I'll wait to cave but really, it's $5. I probably just wasted that typing this message.
GoCubsGo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:58 AM   #3
Brounmoney
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica. View Post
Tapatalk is really the one you'd want to use. If you're using it quite a bit then for the development work alone, I would pay $5.00. For me, I don't always use it on my iPad and more importantly, I just bought the iPhone app full price and 3 weeks later paid for the new version at the discount. Because I'm a brat, I'll wait to cave but really, it's $5. I probably just wasted that typing this message.
So is the HD version that much better than the other on the iPad. What features are that I don't get with the one that I have?
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:14 PM   #4
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brounmoney View Post
So is the HD version that much better than the other on the iPad. What features are that I don't get with the one that I have?
I haven't bought it yet.
GoCubsGo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:15 PM   #5
Brounmoney
Banned

Oh ok thanks. I just don't want to buy it if it does not add very much

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad