Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

duneriderltr450

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
Oregon
Finally some confirmation....

http://magpul.com/shot2013

We've listened to customer feedback about the original iPhone cases, and we're making some changes. Coming in 2013 will be a new, even more durable material and improved camera/flash port geometry so your pictures will less affected by case color.

The Field Case (MSRP $12.95) features a semi-rigid construction to allow snag-free removal from pockets, protection from minorimpacts/drops, low profile PMAG-style side ribs for added grip, and single-piece snap-on design for easy installation and removal. Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 5 models. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.

The Bump Case (MSRP $29.95) features a semi-rigid construction to allow snag-free removal from pockets. Two-material construction combines a hard protective shell with an inner shock absorbing layer, low profile PMAG-style side ribs for added grip, and single-piece snap-on design for easy installation and removal. The Bump Case has the benefits of a hardshell/soft liner without adding unnecessary bulk. Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 5 models. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.

http://store.magpul.com/prod_detail_list/125

dawgfan

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2009
Rocket City, USA
I've been monitoring their website and bet they will have one, but still making changes. Notice that the ip5 field case description still refers to the ip4...

mckey

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2009
Anyone that ordered from DSGArms get a shipping notice yet ?. My order status still shows in process. It was weird I just did a google search yesterday looking for the magpul Executive field case and it took me to the DSGArms website and I signed up my email address to be notified when it is available and about an hour later I got the email that it was in stock.:)

richxps

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2008
Yes I ordered from dsgarms also a few days ago and mine still shows in process, I sent emails and still no response.

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007
Was one of my favorites for the iPhone 4S. Every where I look it seems to be sold out or pre-order. Bummer. When do you think they will be on Amazon?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.