Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 16, 2013, 03:46 AM   #1
jien183
macrumors newbie

Unhappy Help needed.. Iphone 3G

Hi all, I am considered new user for Iphone. Just got 1 from my sibling. It is a Iphone 3G. I tried to update the IOS through the Itune. However, it get stuck and ask me to restore the phone. Everytime i tried to restore it via Itune, there would be error and ask me to try it again. The Iphone was jail breaked before by using redsno9W-win_0.9.8b1 (I guess this is a very old version of redsn0w).. Now i could not use the phone as it keep on showing the sign to ask me to connect to Itune and i always fail to restore my phone.. Pls kindly give some advice so that I can use it.. Thanks a lot guys..
jien183 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone