Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:17 AM   #1
yolatechno
macrumors newbie

Taking a project from Adobe Premiere Elements 10 into FCP

Hey everyone,

I'm an FCP editor, and I have just come on board a project that has thus far been cut on Adobe Premiere Elements 10. I want to export the EDL of the project and import it into FCP, but this Premiere programme is unusual because it doesn't have an "export" fuction. It has "share".

I'm trying to figure out how to go about exporting the EDL and then tell the (not tech savvy) director this remotely so he can email it to me

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks!
yolatechno is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store