Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Sep 13, 2014, 11:34 AM   #1
pmontanarella
macrumors 6502

Stuck on Same Artwork

Hi all,

I've looked around but I couldn't find anyone with the same problem I have.

Basically when playing music the artwork is always the same on the Apple TV (despite being incorrect for the current song playing).

If I got to the main menu and click music the correct artwork is shown in the playing section in the top left corner, but if I select it then the same incorrect artwork always shows up. I've tried resetting the Apple TV and it fixed the issue for about 2 hours before the problem came back.

Any ideas on what the issue could be and how to fix it would be great!

If you have any other questions related to the problem let me know,

Thanks,
Pietro
Old Sep 13, 2014, 08:48 PM   #2
dlweninger
macrumors newbie

I've been having the same problem for about a month now,
dlweninger is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2014, 10:12 PM   #3
roksob
macrumors newbie

Stuck on Same Artwork

Don't have a solution. Just wanted to add my name to what seems to be a very short list. Have the same problem. Shuffle a playlist and the same artwork is displayed for every song. Change the order of the songs in the playlist and the same artwork comes up. That's the bad news. The good news is that lots of people seem to be having other problems with the current ATV software running with OS 10.10. So, Apple should soon have an upgrade... I wish.

2 Hours later ... Just Re-started my ATV (Settings/General/Restart)and voila... art work is once again behaving. We'll see if the fix persists for me Pietro.

Last edited by roksob; Nov 9, 2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Update
roksob is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2015, 05:08 PM   #4
somemacuser
macrumors newbie

Same issue here. Rebooting is a temporary fix. There are at least two threads on the apple support community on this, but they are short. No fixes....
somemacuser is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater