Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

06Honda

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 25, 2011
Every time i log into ITUNES there are 2 movie extra downloads that keep trying to download and then I get an error box. I click on the box and no reason is listed for the error. I no longer have the movies they are related to and do not want these 2 downloads. Since the downloads never work how can i delete them so they don't show up again. See image for download files. Thanks.

Attachments

• Downloads on ITunes.jpg
    Downloads on ITunes.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 95
  • ITUNES Error 1.jpg
    ITUNES Error 1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 61

bigMAC28

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2012
Chicago
Every time i log into ITUNES there are 2 movie extra downloads that keep trying to download and then I get an error box. I click on the box and no reason is listed for the error. I no longer have the movies they are related to and do not want these 2 downloads. Since the downloads never work how can i delete them so they don't show up again. See image for download files. Thanks.

Did you try to go through the itunes store to where you would actually "purchase" the movies and try to re-download them? you could download them, then cancel and delete them when they re-download. if not why dont you try emailing the itunes support team. They always get back to me in a few hours. Probably tomorrow now that business hours are over.

06Honda

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 25, 2011
I will try re-downloading the movies again and then delete. Just thought maybe there was a simple delete button and that's it. Thanks.

06Honda

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 25, 2011
Update

Ending up contact support. Issue was fixed in less than 24 hours and they contacted me via email.:apple:

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
I been talking with them about iTunes Extra's. There is a problem with them and they are working on it. I couldn't get Ted or Wizard of Oz extras to download and kept getting errors also. You're not the only one having issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.