|Jan 17, 2013, 11:42 PM||#1|
Files not importing into itunes (Vers. 11.0.1)
Hello fellow commrades,
I feel like this is a problem that many of you may have encountered before, but I'm running into a somewhat enigmatic dilemma as far as importing my loose audio files into iTunes. About 97.8% of the time, it allows me to just drag & drop or use the import function and it works fine. However, concerning the remaining 2.2%, it won't allow me do anything at all to get said file(s---) to import into my iTunes library. The file extensions are correct/ I made sure there are no duplicates/ and that they are stored in the correct volumes & that I have proper administrative access to them, etc etc. I'm honestly chalk-full out of ideas on how to approach this now; In the meantime, I'll keep hacking away, but if anyone has any bright ideas on how to remedy this situation (or if you have experienced something like this before) plz lmk. thnx.
|Jan 18, 2013, 12:30 AM||#3|
I tried w/ some other tunes, but it's still not working. It's possible that it's just not importing b/c I have the genius updater running in the background--- hope that's the crux of the issue, because that means nothing's wrong with my files or w/ my itunes settings. Well keep progress updated here as it comes, thoh.....
|Jan 27, 2013, 02:37 PM||#4|
Okay, so I managed to get some of the songs onto there (the original problem may have been caused by having differentiated volume permissions issue(s)- as it appears that the issue has been partially solved by simply just repairing the disk permissions on my MBP's internal hd). However, it's still not importing all of my songs. What makes the problem even more strange, however, is that some of the said songs will play in other players (such as MPlayerX, Quicktime, etc.) but not in itunes.... which leaves me to believe that the only formidable conclusion is that there's something wanky with my itunes settings.(?) All of the files that I'm trying to import though are all just straight mp3's. Any suggestions?? Thx in advance.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iTunes not importing both 1080p & 720p handbrake files||parkds||Apple TV and Home Theater||3||Jun 16, 2013 01:47 AM|
|Importing MS Word files ...||Cogmate||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||6||Dec 22, 2012 07:26 AM|
|iTunes can't create aac vers. from 32 kHz Wav file||frogdesign||Digital Audio||4||Dec 13, 2012 07:06 AM|
|Calendar and importing .ics files||Tritons||MacBook Pro||0||Sep 24, 2012 12:54 PM|
|Help with compressor 4 -avi files importing||antonb111||Digital Video||5||Aug 21, 2012 10:42 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 PM.