Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19, 2013, 04:47 AM   #1
mackandproud
macrumors 6502

Paranoid After Reading Forum Threads

I really feel like this forum is super OCD. Everyone is complaining about scratches, phones "bending," particles of dirt conspiring to work their way into their cases, led by a drill sargeant head grain of dirt coordinating the efforts.

There are heinous, evil screen protector manufacturers looking to rob us blind when their products turn up defective. There are counterfeit scammers lurking at every turn.

Tim Cook is really Gru from despicable me. When he's not busy trying to steal the moon, he's cackling insidiously while forcing us through mind control to continue to use the tired old IOS. He created the evil maps app to send the unsuspecting off into the wilderness while looking for a kinko's dropbox.

You see, the world is truly an evil place. All we really want is a bumper with negative weight that glistens like a pearl, protected by an electro-magnetic force field that draws it's energy from the sun. That's all. And yet, everywhere, there is treachery, ruin, evil chatter.

Oh, that elusive negative weight bumper on IOS 28.6!!! When will that day come?!?
mackandproud is offline   6
Old Jan 19, 2013, 04:48 AM   #2
Zwhaler
macrumors Demi-God

Best post of the year so far
Zwhaler is offline   1
Old Jan 19, 2013, 04:49 AM   #3
ybz90
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackandproud View Post
I really feel like this forum is super OCD. Everyone is complaining about scratches, phones "bending," particles of dirt conspiring to work their way into their cases, led by a drill sargeant head grain of dirt coordinating the efforts.

There are heinous, evil screen protector manufacturers looking to rob us blind when their products turn up defective. There are counterfeit scammers lurking at every turn.

Tim Cook is really Gru from despicable me. When he's not busy trying to steal the moon, he's cackling insidiously while forcing us through mind control to continue to use the tired old IOS. He created the evil maps app to send the unsuspecting off into the wilderness while looking for a kinko's dropbox.

You see, the world is truly an evil place. All we really want is a bumper with negative weight that glistens like a pearl, protected by an electro-magnetic force field that draws it's energy from the sun. That's all. And yet, everywhere, there is treachery, ruin, evil chatter.

Oh, that elusive negative weight bumper on IOS 28.6!!! When will that day come?!?
You should move to Washington/Colorado and smoke some weed, my friend.
ybz90 is offline   0
Old Jan 19, 2013, 04:51 AM   #4
skunk
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybz90 View Post
You should ... smoke some weed, my friend.
Probably a redundant suggestion.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 04:52 AM   #5
Gmerdude
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackandproud View Post

Good post man I actually just bought a warranty so if I break mine I get a new one problem solved lol
Gmerdude is offline   0
Old Jan 19, 2013, 06:27 AM   #6
aphexacid
macrumors 6502a

http://tucsoncitizen.com/hispanic-po...n-foil-hat.jpg
aphexacid is offline   0
Old Jan 19, 2013, 02:50 PM   #7
mackandproud
macrumors 6502

My iphone is thumping!

It's downloading stuff on it's own!

Apple QC dropped off the cliff!

There's a 'glitch'! Can someone help?

My iphone is too easy to use! Can someone make it more complicated or even stop working, so I can have more fun? It's boooooring.

My case weighs .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000003oz.

It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo heavy! Can someone help? I need a 'lightweight' case now!!!!!!!!!!!
mackandproud is offline   1

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland