Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video

Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:20 AM   #1
Quotenfrau
macrumors 6502

unable to watch and download video.mthai.com videos with Safari and Firefox

I really don't know what strange language video.mthai.com is. A customer send me link with videos which I need to download. But I can't even watch.

Please try with your setup http://video.mthai.com/player.php?id=1M1335364625M0 and report back.

I tried with Safari, Mobile Safari (without plugins) and Firefox (mostly privacy and adblocking plugins). In Safari the ad plays but not the video.
Quotenfrau is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2013, 09:40 AM   #2
MisterMe
macrumors G4

I have no problem with either Safari 6.0.2 or Firefox 18.0.1. That said, Firefox gives notice that the site does no issue notification of its ownership. It may be that your ISP blocks the site because it cannot identify the site's ownership.
MisterMe is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video