Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mushroomtip

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
will be airing in a few minutes on CNBC .at least its scheduled in Orange County NY for 6am

mushroomtip

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
Is it a new documentary or something CNBC are showing?

it was interesting but left me wanting more .
Im not sure when it was released . but it is after Jobs left us . as far as I can tell ,he was not interviewed for this documentary . it looks like it may be a series that cnbc is running . a mark zuckerberg episode was coming on right after which was my cue to turn the channel.

Last edited:

Xavier

macrumors demi-god
Mar 23, 2006
Columbus
I enjoyed it, but the b-roll was pretty bad in my opinion. Seemed slapped together in a hurry.

But it was a nice program.

OnceYouGoMac

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2012
In front of my Mac
it was interesting but left me wanting more .
Im not sure when it was released . but it is after Jobs left us . as far as I can tell ,he was not interviewed for this documentary . it looks like it may be a series that cnbc is running . a mark zuckerberg episode was coming on right after which was my cue to turn the channel.

I probably should go look for it online. Was it on one of their business day shows? I'm not even sure how much CNBC here in Europe would have shown of it. Ive been a CNBC watcher since 2006.

mushroomtip

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.