Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jan 22, 2013, 12:08 PM   #1
Mugrub
macrumors newbie

Outlook Calendar and Ipod Touch

Can anyone tell me how to make my Outlook Calendar and my Outlook Email appear on my Ipod and also I want to be able to make Calendar entries on the Ipod and them also to appear on my computer
Mugrub is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 03:17 PM   #2
aarond12
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugrub View Post
Can anyone tell me how to make my Outlook Calendar and my Outlook Email appear on my Ipod and also I want to be able to make Calendar entries on the Ipod and them also to appear on my computer
Just set up your Outlook email on your iPod Touch and your calendar can sync with the same account. Check with your Outlook system administrator for the address and specifics for your company's account.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod