Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Nov 29, 2006, 11:26 PM   #1
swingerofbirch
macrumors 68030

iphoto coupons for card publishing

Hi everybody!

I am considering getting some cards from iPhoto for the holiday season....well I guess my first question is how people who have bought them like them?

Second, when you go to buy them, there's a dialog box for entering a coupon code...does anyone know how you get a coupon code?

Ok...thanks!
swingerofbirch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2006, 05:47 PM   #2
swingerofbirch
macrumors 68030

Also one more follow up if anyone has ordered...do the post-cards come with envelopes even if you order the ones with the address lines?
swingerofbirch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2007, 11:30 AM   #3
kismoore
macrumors newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to kismoore
Here's a starter:

http://www.keycode.com/Apple_Store/?....asp&s1=101132
kismoore is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2007, 11:34 AM   #4
kismoore
macrumors newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to kismoore
...and this:

http://www.apple.com/support/photoservices/discounts/
kismoore is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2008, 02:31 PM   #5
daniellem
macrumors newbie

Postcards & iPhoto cards

I ordered the postcards with the address lines, and they still came with envelopes for each.

I am ready to order iPhoto Christmas cards. We made wedding books using iPhoto and they came out beautifully. The family reunion postcards we got made using iPhoto also turned out great, so we feel pretty good about ordering the cards.

We did order photo thank-you cards on Kodak.com, and I was not happy with the color. I suspect that Kodak is somehow involved in the iPhoto products, too, but I'm not sure. And that does not help explain why the cards from Kodak were poor but the products we've done on iPhoto have turned out nice.
daniellem is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2009, 02:06 PM   #6
Scairy Mairy
macrumors newbie

Any up to date coupons?

Hi,

I'm about to order some wedding invitations and wondered again if anyone knows of any coupons for cards?
Scairy Mairy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2009, 07:18 PM   #7
dtime869
macrumors newbie

Christmas Cards

We have been using iPhoto Mac Christmas cards for 5 years. Love everything about them. Great quality pictures. product has not ever been damaged in shipping and nothing has ever been late.

I would love to know where to find a coupon. I have not had any luck with that. We send 150-200 cards each Christmas. I need a coupon.
dtime869 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:13 PM   #8
wallove
macrumors newbie

Postcards and iPhoto cards

I have had wonderful results using iPhoto for making books on 2 occasions. I am now set to order some Valentine cards, and ran up against the same question regarding having the postcard format on the back of the cards (address lines and a place for a stamp), but still having to include envelopes. I solved that in the iPhoto project before ordering by selecting the back of the card and clicking "Layout" in the lower right corner. This shows that you can choose either the postcard back or a plane back. I selected the latter and will use the envelopes.
wallove is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice