Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:48 PM   #1
Baklava
macrumors 6502a

Media Database App

Hello everyone,

I have a large database with media of all kind (Images, Vectors, Fonts, Audios, Videos, Texts, ...) and am looking for a good app to manage and navigate through all my files. Currently I am using Adobe Bridge CS6 but it very slow for my needs. I tried Pixa which was suprisingly fast, but had not all the functions I need. The apps also doesn't show files it doesn't support, like audio files.

Any suggestions?
MacRumors 'iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Models Popping Up in China [...]' - BornAgainMac 'This is what that Chinese chick was trying to say during the keynote. That it was going to be released early in China.'
Baklava is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics