Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
So I am using the tapatalk app as we speak on my iPad 2. I am not using the HD version cause I don't want to pay $4.99. Do you have any suggestions for a really good forum app for the iPad?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Tapatalk is really the one you'd want to use. If you're using it quite a bit then for the development work alone, I would pay $5.00. For me, I don't always use it on my iPad and more importantly, I just bought the iPhone app full price and 3 weeks later paid for the new version at the discount. Because I'm a brat, I'll wait to cave but really, it's $5. I probably just wasted that typing this message.

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
Tapatalk is really the one you'd want to use. If you're using it quite a bit then for the development work alone, I would pay $5.00. For me, I don't always use it on my iPad and more importantly, I just bought the iPhone app full price and 3 weeks later paid for the new version at the discount. Because I'm a brat, I'll wait to cave but really, it's $5. I probably just wasted that typing this message.

So is the HD version that much better than the other on the iPad. What features are that I don't get with the one that I have?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.