Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Mar 5, 2013, 07:32 PM   #1
normbarb
macrumors newbie

Snowfox Greeting Card Software

Has anyone tried Snowfox greeting card software? I cannot find a single review of this software. The description and YouTube look good, but I would like to get some user feedback before I purchase it.

Thanks, Norm

http://www.***********.com/
normbarb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2013, 08:29 PM   #2
rick d
macrumors newbie

Never used Snowfox, but have been very happy with Hallmark for Mac. Easy to use, lots of graphics, can use iPhoto images to make your own cards. Most pre-made cards have wording that can be changed. They do have a trial.
rick d is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2013, 09:46 AM   #3
firedept
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by normbarb View Post
Has anyone tried Snowfox greeting card software? I cannot find a single review of this software. The description and YouTube look good, but I would like to get some user feedback before I purchase it.

Thanks, Norm

http://www.***********.com/
From what I can see on their website, it is available as a free trial. Why not give it a shot. You will know for sure then.
firedept is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics