Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

philipe1959

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2012
Cardiff S.Wales
I have had my iMac before christmas, and have found it has taken my life over as i used to own a windows pc and find the iMac much faster and easier to use. i also have an ATV'3 and find it very good in streaming from thee iMac. i have just had TC 3TB and find it a lot easier and faster for all my backups compared to Acronis which took ages i.e. 2 hours. on a windows computer ( i only got into Mac's through me purchasing my iphone 4S) as I was looking for the Galaxy S3 and found the reading and hands on feel poor. With the help of this forum, I hope to learn and make buddies here.

And am learning all the time!

Phil

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
the new imacs look great, but more importantly, ARE fast, stable.
my friend got 2 for her office this month, and i helped her set them up...and she loves them (and i'm jealous.. :D )

welcome to the mac world; when u have questions (or want to start a fight... :rolleyes: ), this forum is the place to be...

philipe1959

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2012
Cardiff S.Wales
my friend got 2 for her office this month, and i helped her set them up...and she loves them (and i'm jealous.. :D )

welcome to the mac world; when u have questions (or want to start a fight... :rolleyes: ), this forum is the place to be...

I'm good at fighting..! Thanks..:D

Thanks, I'm new..But my new Imac is a lot faster and a lot better than my old windows machine, and I look forward to tips and tricks will help me learn about my new Apple stuff.

Fahad.A.D

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2013
Bangladesh.

i am a mac fan too. I have setup my office with all mac and named it mac lab. well i edit videos in mac and editing in mac is just something more than editing normaly...
:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.