Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:42 PM   #1
mcsolas
macrumors regular

Making Beyond Compare and a Mac play nice

I think I just figured this out. I have successfully networked my win7 laptop to the new mini. I set on side to compare against the network drive on the mac
\\MINIMAC\share

edit- It worked this after noon but later when I tried again it failed. I have not been able to reconnect windows to the mini. Still trying, I am playing with the settings on both machines, it was strange because I didnt change anything after I got it setup. hopefully I will figure out how to better network these computers tomorrow.

Last edited by mcsolas; Jan 24, 2013 at 08:06 PM.
mcsolas is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store