Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Jan 25, 2013, 02:45 PM   #1
jcm4ccc
macrumors newbie

iMatch between two computers

I am currently using two computers to upload my music library. If I upload a song from Computer 1 and then delete it from the cloud in Computer 2, what happens when I log back in through Computer 1. Will iMatch remember that I deleted the song, or will it upload it again?
jcm4ccc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 07:28 PM   #2
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Let iTunes Match finish completely on one machine (#1). When it's done, you can then turn on iTunes Match on a second machine (#2) and have your entire library available to you. If you upload a song on #2, it will show up on #1, but you'll have to download it if you want it locally. Same thing for uploading a song to #1.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services