Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:57 AM   #1
ThomasM
macrumors regular

Contemplating iPad Mini/Retina - multimedia apps for video?

Contemplating buying the ipad mini to replace my transformer tf201, generally because of batter lifetime and size (using the apps i have on my iphone is a bonus)

My concern however is transferring files and codecs. I'm pretty much always traveling somewhere, so i don't want to spend time converting or syncing anything, i just want an easy quick way of doing it so i need an app that supports every codec (like MX video player for android) that allows me to simply drag files over. I've been a bit spoiled in terms of simply plugging the memory card in my computer and dragging files over, doesn't matter which codec or size, and simply play it via MX video player.

How is the Ipad mini when it comes to playing high res videos ?
ThomasM is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad