Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:14 PM   #1
thomamon
macrumors 6502a

Photo Stream/iCloud Streaming

So after deleting all my photos from iPhoto tonight I am pissed off and want to make sure I do not do this again.

Why does iPhoto put duplicates in the library when I import after it has already synced from Photo Stream? Shouldn't it realize that they are the same photos and not do that? I can't tell you how much this pisses me off.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? I guess in the future I won't have to worry about it too much as now I only have one source and no more old photos.

But how do I just import the videos into iPhoto from my phone?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services