Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 26, 2013, 10:45 AM   #1
Bradf0rd91
macrumors newbie

iTunes TV show download bug

Over the past couple days, I've been wanting to download all 6 seasons of LOST from the iTunes store. I figured it's just better to buy them all upfront, so they can download through a single queue and be done quicker (rather than buy and download one season at a time).

However, I also bought and downloaded 6 seasons of Dexter yesterday, so I hit a small snag with my bank due to inconsistent purchase habits. So, after I bought seasons 3 and 4 of LOST, I got an error saying my card was declined.

Blah blah, fixed the issue with the bank, all is well...PROBLEM:

My iTunes library now shows that I've purchased seasons 1, 2, and 4 of LOST, even though it also contains all episodes from season 3. They're under a category labeled "No season". Needless to say, this is annoying. Is there any way to fix this? I haven't gotten the iTunes receipt yet for purchasing season 3, but you'd think that I had, considering I have all the episodes, right? Has this happened to anyone else before?
Bradf0rd91 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2013, 08:55 AM   #2
angrodpallanen
macrumors newbie

I have the exact same problem! You can edit the season info if you download it, but once you delete it and leave it in the Cloud that information is gone and the episodes are in the "No Season" list again. Very annoying. Like having your DVD's in order but one is stuck at the wrong place.
angrodpallanen is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store