Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jan 26, 2013, 12:44 PM   #1
JamerTheProgram
macrumors member

iPhone 4 Jailbreak

Hey!
I wanna jailbreak my iPhone 4. I have heard some horror stories where people have actualy not been able to receive signal or anything. If this happens to me can I restore and unjailbreak it and it work fine again? I dont wanna break it.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Old Jan 26, 2013, 12:54 PM   #2
AQUADock
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamerTheProgram View Post
Hey!
I wanna jailbreak my iPhone 4. I have heard some horror stories where people have actualy not been able to receive signal or anything. If this happens to me can I restore and unjailbreak it and it work fine again? I dont wanna break it.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Don't worry you can't brick or break an iPhone from jailbreaking, I have a jailbroken 4 and have no problems with signal whatsoever. If you do you can always restore through iTunes at any time.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks