Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:24 PM   #1
lostnhre
macrumors newbie

Clear Pivot Function in Excel Mac

HI
I have migrated from Windows to MAC and I have a Macro in Excel that uses the Clear Pivot function on the windows side but I can not find an equivalent on Excel in Mac on 2011 or 2008. I'm reaching out to see if anyone found it. Most people I ask are shocked that it doesn't exist but I can not find anything on this.
thanks in advance
lostnhre is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 07:02 PM   #2
RedCroissant
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostnhre View Post
HI
I have migrated from Windows to MAC and I have a Macro in Excel that uses the Clear Pivot function on the windows side but I can not find an equivalent on Excel in Mac on 2011 or 2008. I'm reaching out to see if anyone found it. Most people I ask are shocked that it doesn't exist but I can not find anything on this.
thanks in advance
I think LibreOffice uses the clear pivot function(from what I remember). It's also free and I recommend the app anyway because I use that for all my "standard" work and to check the quality of my exports from iWork.

27" iMac, 3.2GHz i5, 16GB RAM, 3TB HDD; 32GB iPad 1 WiFi+3G; 30GB iPod Video 5G
RedCroissant is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help