Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

View Poll Results: Anyone not able t turn on Wifi on iPhone post Verizon "carier update"?
Yes, I have same problem 1 100.00%
No problem 0 0%
Not WiFi, but I can not turn on other features 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 27, 2013, 09:34 AM   #1
gj3
macrumors newbie

Angry Wifi Wont trun on iPhone 4S after Verizon Update

I have an iPhone 4S on Verizon network. The WiFi option is "greyed out" and unable to to turn on.

I have looked at numerous forums about the issue but only thing I can find is people who have the issue who have Jailbroken phones and experience the problem.

I know I an not alone with this issue as post the Verizon "carrier update" I have friends who can not turn on Siri- it is also "greyed out" unable to turn on as well.

I have done everything possible- signed out of iCloud, restored it 6x with no luck. Despite saying I want to set up as new phone, it always defaults as if it is set up.

It's a 16GB iPhone 4s, 6.0.1, Mac is running 10.7.

Anyone have any ideas or experiencing this issue as well? Ideas or suggestions? Of course- the warranty ran out 3 weeks ago.

a pre-Thank you to anyone who may respond to this post!
gj3 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Tags
iphone4s, verizon, wifi