Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video

Old Feb 22, 2013, 04:45 PM   #1
nobodyhome
macrumors member

Burn Dual Audio w/ Subs dvd? Too many google answers...

Way too many google answers and not one of them what I'm looking for nor straight. Internet is flooded with "flatten then burn" answers. I did try looking. I swear. I also hope this is the right section of the forums. If not, I'm sorry and please direct me to the right place.

Here's what I'm looking to do:

I want to burn a video track, two audio tracks, and a subtitle track to a playable dvd in a regular player where you can select the different tracks. NOT flatten them through something like handbreak and have two different videos, one with the hard subs embedded into the video, via iDVD.

I'm making my own archive disc of a really old cartoon. Oh yeah, I'm broke so freeware for this one project would be great.

I already have it as an mkv if that will help shorten the process. I also have the four elements (video, 2 audio, and subtitles) all separate.

Thanks for any help!
nobodyhome is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 01:04 AM   #2
treatment
macrumors member

I would say DVD Studio Pro will surely accomplish this.

However, if your not looking to invest in Final Cut Studio, there has GOT to be a way to do this otherwise.

I would repost this as a new thread here:

http://www.lafcpug.org/phorum/list.php?1

These guys are pros.

Treatment
treatment is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video