Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1
VideoNewbie
macrumors 6502

HELP! Any1 good with Wordpress??? What does Class Attribute mean?This is confusing

so i installed a pinterest "pin it" plugin and its causing the "pin it" button to show up on images where i dont want a pin it button

in the settings page of the plugin it gives you an option ti disable the pin it button on specific images, it says "Images with the following "class" attribute won't display the button (comma separated): " i have no idea what this means.

how can i establish a specific image to have a class attribute?
VideoNewbie is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:41 PM   #2
r0k
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by VideoNewbie View Post
so i installed a pinterest "pin it" plugin and its causing the "pin it" button to show up on images where i dont want a pin it button

in the settings page of the plugin it gives you an option ti disable the pin it button on specific images, it says "Images with the following "class" attribute won't display the button (comma separated): " i have no idea what this means.

how can i establish a specific image to have a class attribute?
High on the first page of google results for "wordpress image class attribute" I found this article. It talks about setting custom image class attributes but I'm sure there's something you can learn about the default wp image class attributes.
r0k is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help