Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VideoNewbie

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 6, 2009
so i installed a pinterest "pin it" plugin and its causing the "pin it" button to show up on images where i dont want a pin it button

in the settings page of the plugin it gives you an option ti disable the pin it button on specific images, it says "Images with the following "class" attribute won't display the button (comma separated): " i have no idea what this means.

how can i establish a specific image to have a class attribute?

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
so i installed a pinterest "pin it" plugin and its causing the "pin it" button to show up on images where i dont want a pin it button

in the settings page of the plugin it gives you an option ti disable the pin it button on specific images, it says "Images with the following "class" attribute won't display the button (comma separated): " i have no idea what this means.

how can i establish a specific image to have a class attribute?

High on the first page of google results for "wordpress image class attribute" I found this article. It talks about setting custom image class attributes but I'm sure there's something you can learn about the default wp image class attributes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.