Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

UnionJackster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2013
i lost my ipod in cleveland heights, ohio over by roxboro elementary school on the playground. either that or exclusively in the back where the field is by the soccer court. ive went over there to look but ive got nothing. its pending lost mode because its dead. and where im at its snowing, so im afraid it has water damage. if you find it in good condition, or find it in general, plug it up to a charger. my number should pop up to call me and it should make a sound. CALL ME. it has a green speck case with black grips and the ipod itself is white 4th gen. It also may be passcode locked. if it lets you see the lock screen, its a picture of declan donnelly (white dude in a desk chair with his feet up on the rather cluttered desk with a computer. on the picture a meme that says "guuuurl dont you see me workin" and the guy is looking at the camera with a phone to his ear) IF YOU FIND IT AND YOU DONT CONNECT IT TO POWER PLEASE CALL
216-650-8912

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! IF YOU FIND IT I WILL FIND A WAY TO REWARD YOU. IF I DONT, YOU WILL HAVE GOOD KARMA I PROMISE AND SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU BETTER THAN ANYTHING I CAN GIVE YOU.
PLEASE REBLOG AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!! I KNOW I MIGHT BE GOING OUT OF MY WAY BUT THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MATERIALISITIC ITEM TO ME!!!!! I CANT BUY ANOTHER! IM ON MY SECOND ONE!!!! IM JUST A KID!!!! MY MOM WONT THROW ANOTHER 200 BUCKS DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!
CRAIGSLIST LINK: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/laf/3574444830.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.