Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jan 28, 2013, 06:30 AM   #1
lbhskier37
macrumors member

Smart Cover compatible back cases.

After reading some recommendations on here I got a Switcheasy Cover Buddy to compliment my Smart Cover. Problem is I have a red Smart Cover and got a red Cover Buddy. The red Cover Buddy looks nothing like the red of the Smart Cover. What other Smart Cover compatible cases are out there for the mini? Preferably I would like a red that matches, otherwise a black or a smoke. Glossy is a big no too, otherwise I would've got Switcheasys black.
lbhskier37 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2013, 07:39 PM   #2
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

You may try one of these from eBay. They're only 1.99 with free shipping and a couple members have really liked them. I've ordered one, but I haven't received it yet. There's multiple colors as well.

My only complaint is that it holds the Smart Cover on which you may or may not like.

eBay
Old Jan 28, 2013, 08:19 PM   #3
Hls811
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to Hls811 Send a message via Yahoo to Hls811
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyCloud View Post
You may try one of these from eBay. They're only 1.99 with free shipping and a couple members have really liked them. I've ordered one, but I haven't received it yet. There's multiple colors as well.

My only complaint is that it holds the Smart Cover on which you may or may not like.

eBay
I second that!! I got mine today and for the price, you can't beat it... It took 10 days to get here, so don't know if you're in a huge rush, but its worth it. I can't spew for the shade of red and whether it matches or not but the case itself is great.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories