Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Feb 2, 2013, 02:12 AM   #526
C DM
macrumors G4

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithrh View Post
Interestingly (and sadly) enough, after a period of time where people were commenting on how good my audio was, I'm now back to having crappy audio, and I'm force to continue using a headset.

Sigh.
Are you sure you are not covering up any of the microphones on the phone when you are holding the phone and talking on it (like the new one on the back where the camera is, for example)?
C DM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 09:00 AM   #527
John.B
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by C DM View Post
Are you sure you are not covering up any of the microphones on the phone when you are holding the phone and talking on it (like the new one on the back where the camera is, for example)?
"You're holding it wrong."
Old Feb 2, 2013, 09:22 AM   #528
smithrh
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Yes, I'm sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John.B View Post
"You're holding it wrong."
Exactly, shouldn't matter in any case.
smithrh is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 09:27 AM   #529
C DM
macrumors G4

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithrh View Post
Yes, I'm sure...

Exactly, shouldn't matter in any case.
Considering there are noise canceling microphones that are active when you are using the phone, covering any of them can in fact have consequences. It would in fact matter. Might be fun to joke "you are holding it wrong" but you really can be if you are covering something like that.
C DM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 01:41 PM   #530
Ryan Burgess
macrumors 6502

Citation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Burgess
And the iphone is the 2nd most bought thing ever!

The second most purchased good to ever be bought in the history of the world! (Second to the Rubik's cube)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsayer View Post
[citation needed]
Cited: http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-...ucts-all-time/
Ryan Burgess is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 08:06 PM   #531
smithrh
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Considering there are noise canceling microphones that are active when you are using the phone, covering any of them can in fact have consequences. It would in fact matter. Might be fun to joke "you are holding it wrong" but you really can be if you are covering something like that.
Oh, I know that, I'm mainly frustrated. I got the iPhone 5 on launch day, besides this transmitted audio problem, it's been great - but this problem is something I run into over and over and over again.

I had great initial success with 6.1, so I thought I was free and clear, then nope.
smithrh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2013, 01:12 AM   #532
Chrismostnice
macrumors newbie

Okay so i have a i pod touch 4th generation 16 gb and i got it for Christmas every time im on an app it always laggs or exits me out the app i closed every app i update everything i rebooted it and still does the same something is teally wrong and please help me please and i look at all my other freinds apple devices and theres is working fast and not lagging! Please comment on sugestion
Chrismostnice is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion