Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 28, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1
James Godfrey
macrumors regular

iPhone 5 Screen Loose

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else with the white iPhone 5 has a loose screen in the top right.

I only noticed it tonight when I was on my phone in the dark that light from the screen was shining through a small space were the screen meets the metal by the power button, when I press down on the corner the light goes away signifying my screen is loose.

Will apple swap my phone/repair it?

Thanks
James Godfrey is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2013, 05:10 PM   #2
mpayne2k
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Godfrey View Post
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else with the white iPhone 5 has a loose screen in the top right.

I only noticed it tonight when I was on my phone in the dark that light from the screen was shining through a small space were the screen meets the metal by the power button, when I press down on the corner the light goes away signifying my screen is loose.

Thanks
I think there was another thead/poll started about an issue like this. Your phone should be solid, should not be loose!
mpayne2k is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2013, 05:15 PM   #3
Bahroo
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Godfrey View Post
Hi all,

Thanks
100% replaceable under warranty, thats a manufacture defect and you are titled to a replacement 100% guranteed...you have light leakage and that should not be happening... So just book a appointment at a Genuis Bar and put your brightness on 100% and tell them to go into a dark room and they will see the light leakage and give you a replacement on the spot
Bahroo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone