Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zac7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2011
Its a toss up, but bitesms and intelliscreenx will be on my phone as soon as humanly possible.

techishi

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2013
US
I already made a list of 15+ things haha. First? Probably a tie between biteSMS and SBSettings.

Rosewood23

macrumors member
Jul 25, 2011
Midwest
First time JN'er here. Is there a website that explains what these apps being talked about here do? Thanks for the help.

Lycanthroat

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2011
UK
I've been stuck on 5.1.1 forever, so I'm just looking forward to the new tweaks and UI. Also looking forward to Siri being actually useful!

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
NC Settings.

Also very intrigued by Auxo. Has anyone used it? What's it like? I've heard reports that it causes springboard crashes.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
NCSettings on my iPhone, plus a few other tweaks (can't remember what it's called, but the one where you swipe across the keyboard to move the cursor). I'm a themer, so Winterboard will go on, though am pretty sure none of the themes will work right on an iPhone 5 out of the gate, so I'll probably have to wait for theme updates. I'll also install Springtomize and Iconoclasm, but those will also likely require iPhone 5 updates, and I'm not sure how many JB apps/tweaks will be ready quickly. Also, I'll install Nitrous to give my 3rd party browsers access to the native Nitro engine.

On my iPad Mini, I'll be having a lot of fun exploring all the iPad JB tweaks, which should work pretty quickly out of the gate, I'd imagine...but I've never had a jailbroken iPad, so I'm excited for some of the possibilities there.

Last edited:

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
NC Settings.

Also very intrigued by Auxo. Has anyone used it? What's it like? I've heard reports that it causes springboard crashes.

I'd like Auxo but it gives me the impression of being "laggy" and just purely unstable. I hope they will sort it out til 6.1 and on the iPhone 5. Make it look like it's made by Apple themselves you know.

aggieastrosfan

macrumors member
May 28, 2011
3G unrestrictor so I can watch Amazon Instant Video without Wifi.
Then SBSettings. Then probably IntelliScreen X. Then I don't know what. But I can't wait, I never realized how much I missed my jailbreak until it was gone, never making that mistake again!

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
BiteSMS, NCsettings, then winterboard :) Also a fan of barrel and Springtomize 2.

Last edited:

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Oh, and I'm getting NoSpot as well. Hate the spotlight.

I'm thinking of getting Zephyr + Auxo. Hope that works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.