Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BHP41

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
United States of America
Awesome list. Would be nice if they had a iP5 optimized column also.

Does anyone know if Mail Enhancer pro is compatible. I don't see it on the list.

Last edited:

Grolubao

macrumors 68000
Dec 23, 2008
London, UK
Thanks for the list!

----------

Most my tweaks are missing from the list:

FastClear
iPhoneDelivery
iSpeedTouched
Pull to Dismiss
SliderWidth
SwipeNav

:(

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
The iPhone 5 has not been jailbroken since launch, but the IOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak is said to include the iPhone 5 and other Apple products that previously were not able since IOS 6.0

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Guys, since I need to dust off my JB-knowledge, could you tell me which is the best GBA/GBC Emulator on the market as of right now? I wonder if we could get a hold of the developer on that one.

LosLoco

macrumors regular
Nov 28, 2012
As long as Winterboard, NCSettings and SwipeSelection is working, I'm sooooo happy! :)

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
I'm sure Winterboard will be fine....the themes, on the other hand, may well take a while if Apple changed the resource names and icon names and native app names, etc. Plus, they'll need to add iPhone 5 wallpapers and such.

On the positive side, the theming community will likely be going crazy for the next few months with tons of new stuff.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
For me it's all about BiteSMS to fill in where Apple's iMessage leaves gaps (ie quick reply, popup reply). :)

acorntoy

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2010
Guys, since I need to dust off my JB-knowledge, could you tell me which is the best GBA/GBC Emulator on the market as of right now? I wonder if we could get a hold of the developer on that one.

GpSphone :D which appears to be working, will need to be optimized for the iPhone 5 though :(

yegon

macrumors 68040
Oct 20, 2007
Good link, ta.

NCSettings - check
Zephyr - check
Activator - check
FiveIconDock - check
FullScreenSafari- check
Switchy - no, hopefully be updated at some point

Not a heavy tweaker, but these will enhance my 5 no end, really miss them from my old 4.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Wait, what? I'll have to pay again for an update?

Most likely but that's just my guess.
I hear you that it sucks cause you gotta pay again but I also see it from the devs point that he sold you a piece of software that worked for your device on ios 5 and now has to update and rewrite the code to make it compatible with your new iphone on ios 6.
So probably he will charge an upgrade fee but not a full price like if you were buying it for the first time.
Still a lot cheaper than paying for a monthly fee for an official tethering data package.
I'll pay the fee like I usually do, MyWi has some nice cool features and since I like and use the software I dont mind paying for it.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
3G Unrestrictor and TetherMe did this. You can get the current one you bought which will be updated for stability every new iPhone OS release. However, the version with more features and simpler interface costs as a new app (although old app users are able to buy at a discount).

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
3G Unrestrictor and TetherMe did this. You can get the current one you bought which will be updated for stability every new iPhone OS release. However, the version with more features and simpler interface costs as a new app (although old app users are able to buy at a discount).

Not bad.
It would be nice to just buy a package 3 years ago and expect the devs to keep updating it for free forever and making it compatible with every new iphone you get on every new ios but its not really realistic.
With every new device and firmware version sometimes the whole program or most of it has to be rewritten to function right.
I dont think anyone likes to work for free.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.