Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Espnetboy3

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2003
Ok so I cant find anywhere in my manual of my panasonic pv-gs120 on how to keep the camera on and not shut up automatically if not being used to record. This is very annoying while video confrencing. My friend said with most cameras you have to take the tape out which I tried with no luck. I even kept the tape bay open but still no good. Any suggestions would help, thanks

Mydriasis

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2005
I have a gs250 so it might not be the same but go to the Menu>Setup>Power Save>Off! Voila, your camera will never turn off again unless you tell it to (or till it runs out of juice)

Hope it helps

Espnetboy3

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2003
Ok i dont have setup power save on mine. Although I will try to plug it into the wall, I heard that could help from my buddy. I do have a question tho, I was messing around with the options and I know have a sock looking icon in the top right under the EIS (electronic image stabilizar). It is more or less a white box with transparent stripes. Anyone know what this stands for? Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.