Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:23 PM   #51
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tann View Post
step 8, 1 16gb flash chip, doesn't look like there's room for a 2nd in the ipad 4...

http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iPad+4+Teardown/11462/1
Nice find.
Wonder if theres another one stacked up under there or not.
If its just 1 128 ram module its gotta cost a good amount.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:39 PM   #52
WilliamG
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejuiced View Post
To me its like carrying 6 suitcases of stuff just to go to the grocery store. Yes something might happen and I might need to change, or it might get cold or rain or snow and I want to have my whole wardrobe and all shoes with me at all times.
But whatever makes one happy I guess
If I could carry six suitcases of clothes in my pocket, in a device no larger than the one I carry now, I'd do it.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:46 PM   #53
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
If I could carry six suitcases of clothes in my pocket, in a device no larger than the one I carry now, I'd do it.
Lol
Im glad the analogy fit perfect in this case
Its not the size of the device its all the extra stuff stored that is pointless IMO.
You know with any 1 charge you couldnt listen/view/use not even a percent of the things saved.
But again its your money, if you want to spend over $500 with a 2 year contract for a phone that can hold everything you have saved on your computer and have it on you at all times then go for it
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2013, 06:27 PM   #54
WilliamG
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejuiced View Post
Lol
Im glad the analogy fit perfect in this case
Its not the size of the device its all the extra stuff stored that is pointless IMO.
You know with any 1 charge you couldnt listen/view/use not even a percent of the things saved.
But again its your money, if you want to spend over $500 with a 2 year contract for a phone that can hold everything you have saved on your computer and have it on you at all times then go for it
Well, putting cost aside, there's nothing like being prepared, right? It's the same thing as a restaurant not having more than one or two things on the menu. After all, it's not like you can eat every single item on the menu, right? So what's the point of being offered 40 things?

Same thing with the iPhone. I might go out somewhere and decide I want to listen to X music, and the next time I want to listen to Y music. Why not have the ability to choose, like I do in a restaurant.

I'm not saying "I" would buy an 128GB iPhone, but I can definitely see the logic in one.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 06:37 PM   #55
Maxblasta
Banned

the price will be ridiculous...
Maxblasta is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone