Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Caffeino

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2013
I have a spigen ultra air case which gives me
Little protection but that's ok since I take care of my i5 very good
Only problem with this case is the top and bottom are uncovered which makes the bezel
Vulnerable to get scratch. Even though I have taker extremely care of my phone I still found some hairline scratches visible only if you look close " if there only visible why should I worry right" we'll that's not the point.
Point of this is to see if its something normal
Or either I'm doing something wrong
Before you ask... No I don't keep my phone in my pocket with keys, coins, nada!

Last edited:

Thekidtorres

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2013
Thats for the normal use of the phone, if you have that part uncovered, it will have scratches, i suggest to put a film on the sides, maybe a matte film to not see the present scratches that you have, and you will forget about this problem jeje

Bahroo

macrumors 68000
Jul 21, 2012
I have a spigen ultra air case which gives me
Little protection but that's ok since I take care of my i5 very good
Only problem with this case is the top and bottom are uncovered which makes the bezel
Vulnerable to get scratch. Even though I have taker extremely care of my phone I still found some hairline scratches visible only if you look close " if there only visible why should I worry right" we'll that's not the point.
Point of this is to see if its something normal
Or either I'm doing something wrong
Before you ask... No I don't keep my phone in my pocket with keys, coins, nada!

I use a extremely thin case and I only have a few scratches around the chamfered edges that are hard to see...but the slate anodization on my i5 is still pristine

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.