Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jan 30, 2013, 07:35 PM   #1
x dustin xx
macrumors newbie

Jailbroke ipod 2nd gen not working ..

Hey, im new to this forum , so before you read, can you tell me if im in the right forum spot for helping with iPods ? .. thanks :P

Anyways, so recently my buddy gave me his 2nd generation iPod touch, because he said it wont do anything. so i said id get it working, ( that's my goal anyways ) .. heres the problem, his brother jail broke the ipod with the program green poison , and now when i plug it into my computer, it will show the apple logo, then it will go to a fuzzy image , and it kind of starts getting clearer, until the image of a dodge ram pops up, ( the jail broke theme i suppose ).. then in the middle a little ring will start to rotate likes its loading, then after a few more minutes, it will pop back to the ipod logo..then it repeats until i unplug it . ive recently read other forums on people saying hold the sleep and home button, while connected to your itunes and it will detect the ipod.. but no luck, ive tried looking on YouTube but i get the same problem.. another thing is if its unplugged, the loading button freezes, and after a few mins itll turn off with the low battery icon showing.. can anyone please help me fix this? if so please tell me how . Thanks. your friend x dustin xx.
x dustin xx is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod