Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

piatti

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
USA
Just those movies and nothing else.
Without using iPhoto.

I lost iLife when i tried to torrent the iLife 11 version and it didn't install.

Does Picasso have the ability to move the movies not just the photos?

ConCat

macrumors 6502a
Piracy talk is not allowed.

Where do you see any mention of piracy? I think he's saying that he took those movies on his iPhone 5...

His title could do with some punctuation for clarity though. Either he "How do you move a few movies that you took, out of your iPhone 5 to the computer" or he "How do you move a few movies that you took out of your iPhone 5, to the computer".

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
1 - I generally try not to steal things that I don't understand how to use. If jacking stupid easy piece of software is beyond your capability you should probably buy it like the rest of us do.

2- There's a super secret way to find out how to do what you want, but instead of catching a fish for you I'll let you figure it out by yourself. Welcome to the internet.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Also... OSX comes with an application called "Image Capture" that can also retrieve images and video from your iOS Camera Roll.

Yep, I find this a simple and fast way to backup my camera roll (Photos and Video). It's just about as easy as mounting a device as a drive.

Fire up Image Cap, attach phone, select location (any drive/folder), click import all. You can also gen up web pages from the import, PDFs, import to iWhatever, mark imported files and auto purge, review the images easily (also shows the EXIF data).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.