Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Snowblind121

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2013
Before we get 'that guy' who says "Use the search button!" let me explain. I've spent hours on the internet, through many different forums, and websites, trying to figure out a solution, to no avail. So here is my problem.

Long before this, i haven't been able to update my iPad because of error 3194. I've tried everything to find a fix, including using multiple computers, and nothing is working. Now my iPad is stuck in a recovery loop, and i cant restore it because of this error. I've tried using Tiny Umbrella and Redsn0w to kick it out of recovery mode and neither of them work. I've also tried restoring to the current firmware, 5.1.1, and 6.0.1, and again, neither worked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, i'm beyond frustrated at this point :mad:

yannquix

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2013
Question

Hi guys, i've got the same problem, could you solve it?

I've tried everything, can't save shsh from tinyumbrella, the button doesnt do anything. I'm in the recovery loop, tried blocking gs.apple.com, couldn't update neither with or without that, tried to recover to 5.1 but i don't have the blobs, cause tu wont save them.

Any help would be appreciated ;)

yannquix

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2013
Solution

I need help with this too! Anybody??

Found a solution, try this:

Download 6.1.2, still signed by apple, download latest redsn0w and do a restore, it will work, don't know why i didn't try this before.

Make sure it's 6.1.2, and that it is the version for your idevice.

Try it out! ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.