Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6

Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:43 AM   #1
technopimp
macrumors 6502a

All apps suddenly asking for permission to send push notifications?

I haven't updated my iPhone 5 to 6.1 yet (or done anything to it in a while), but I just noticed this morning that any app I open up is again asking me if it's OK for the app to send me push notifications (as it does the first time you run it after initially installing).

The thing is, these are apps I've had for months, and I haven't deleted/redownloaded them (or even updated in some cases).

It's happening every time I open them, and it's getting rather annoying. Has anyone else encountered this? If there's an easy fix I'd be all-ears. Thanks!
Old Feb 3, 2013, 04:50 PM   #2
dsampley
macrumors member

This happened to me, not sure what changed and why. Had to go back through and start all my push apps again in order to reauthorize push notifications.
dsampley is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6