Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Feb 2, 2013, 05:10 AM   #1
james341
macrumors member

Need Help - Looking For A Matte Finish Side Protection For My iPhone 5

Hello

I'm looking to buy a matte finish iPhone 5 sides protection to keep the felling of the iPhone 5.
Is there someone that can give me a recommend for inexpensive product ?
Also i need for the back of the iPhone but i need the 3 parts solution to also keep the beauty of the back matte finish and the clear glass finish.

I know SGP selling the incredible shied - but it cost 26$

thanks
james341 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2013, 05:17 AM   #2
Grolubao
macrumors 6502a

Take a look at sticker_boy I orderer the back + sides protection
Grolubao is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2013, 09:12 AM   #3
Delta438
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grolubao View Post
Take a look at sticker_boy I orderer the back + sides protection
For the back, is it just the aluminum part or do they provide films for the top and bottom as well? Also, do you have a case on? I'm interested in getting it, but I'm afraid it might not be case friendly.
Delta438 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2013, 01:13 PM   #4
Grolubao
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta438 View Post
For the back, is it just the aluminum part or do they provide films for the top and bottom as well? Also, do you have a case on? I'm interested in getting it, but I'm afraid it might not be case friendly.
You have both the middle version which only covers the aluminium and then one which covers everything. I believe it's case friendly, but obviously it will depend on the case.
Old Feb 3, 2013, 07:00 PM   #5
Delta438
macrumors member

Quote:
You have both the middle version which only covers the aluminium and then one which covers everything. I believe it's case friendly, but obviously it will depend on the case.
Thanks! By the way, do you know if I'm entitled to the 2 complimentary top and bottom back pieces for buying the matte protection? The layout of the site is really confusing.
Old Feb 3, 2013, 07:22 PM   #6
Grolubao
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta438 View Post
Thanks! By the way, do you know if I'm entitled to the 2 complimentary top and bottom back pieces for buying the matte protection? The layout of the site is really confusing.
Yeah I know... No clue about the 2 complimentary ones, haven't received mine as well
Old Feb 3, 2013, 09:10 PM   #7
Delta438
macrumors member

Quote:
Yeah I know... No clue about the 2 complimentary ones, haven't received mine as well
I think you had to add it to your cart before you checked out. It shows it costs $0. I know you get it for sure if you order it along with one of the two-toned full body skins, but I'm not sure if it applies to the transparent ones. I'll drop them an email and let you know.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 06:34 AM   #8
Delta438
macrumors member

Quote:
"The Complimentary is only for ones who purchase 2 tone kits. In your case if you order the mid back the upper and lowers will have to be purchased separately."

I'm guessing that means the clear films aren't entitled to the complimentary skins. I might buy the top and bottom stealth black though, looks pretty slick.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories