Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gwelmarten

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2011
England!
Hi There

I want to get a customised flash drive for myself and 2 employees, all three different. All the companies I see do a minimum order of 25 or 10 or something like that. Can anybody point me in the direction of a company that would be able to produce just one flash drive that's customised? I have had quite an extensive search and have only found one based in the US, that had a poor range (I am in the UK).

Thanks

Sam

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
Hi There

I want to get a customised flash drive for myself and 2 employees, all three different. All the companies I see do a minimum order of 25 or 10 or something like that. Can anybody point me in the direction of a company that would be able to produce just one flash drive that's customised? I have had quite an extensive search and have only found one based in the US, that had a poor range (I am in the UK).

Thanks

Sam

When you say "custom," what kind of customization are you looking for? Different capacities, colors, engraving, 3.0 ability? Because I have found a few but most of them deal with engraving and then others deal mostly with colorful sleeves.

This site offers very colorful usb drives that can be customized with two colors(one for the drive, and one for the swivel) that can also be engraved. You can order them individually as well, but the pre-tax price for 1 8GB usb flash drive w/o engraving is $41.99.

Last edited:

gwelmarten

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2011
England!
When you say "custom," what kind of customization are you looking for? Different capacities, colors, engraving, 3.0 ability? Because I have found a few but most of them deal with engraving and then others deal mostly with colorful sleeves.

Hi there
I'm looking for engraving/etching/logo/name marking.

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
Wow. Expensive one! Hopefully someone knows of someone cheaper?

Yeah, ridiculously so. I think it might even be cheaper if you put them together yourself and found a custom engraver near you. You can buy bare flash drives, and even buy custom colorful sleeves. Maybe find a way to attach a thinner piece of metal to one of the sleeves and get an engraver to put the logo/name/whatever onto that.

gwelmarten

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2011
England!
Yeah, ridiculously so. I think it might even be cheaper if you put them together yourself and found a custom engraver near you. You can buy bare flash drives, and even buy custom colorful sleeves. Maybe find a way to attach a thinner piece of metal to one of the sleeves and get an engraver to put the logo/name/whatever onto that.

Good idea thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.