Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals

Old Feb 2, 2013, 07:54 PM   #1
Entopia7
macrumors member

Razer Mamba: continually waking from sleep...

I'm having a minor yet annoying issue with my Razer Mamba wireless mouse. I love it, the software works well, and everything is really great... except the base station randomly wakes my mac from sleep.

When connected to an iMac, the computer will wake ~20 minutes after I put it to sleep and stay awake.

When connected to my Macbook, the computer will wake and sleep in a cycle. In one night, there were a dozen logged wakes, all from the USB host.

This behavior stops when I unplug the mouse. I thought it was an isolated event with my iMac, but it has presented itself on my laptop as well. The mouse is switched "off" and not connected to the cradle, and the CRADLE will wake the computer. The cradle itself seems to be recognized as a keyboard when you plug it in...

Has anyone had luck fixing this issue? I have googled and re-googled to no avail...
Entopia7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2013, 04:13 AM   #2
freituk
macrumors newbie

I bought the razer mamba 3 days ago, i had the same problem.
The base keep waking my mac, and is detected as a Keyboard....
i guess thats why they wont give support to 10.8.
The strange things for me is the fact the razer naga wireless is full supported in 10.8
I had to send it back, i m looking for new mouse right now.
freituk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals