Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Feb 3, 2013, 07:14 PM   #1
blueflash99
macrumors newbie

photos from samsung phone to ipad

Is there an alternative app to Photo for importing photos from a samsung galaxy ace phone to an ipad?
I have the ipad camera connection kit but it wont allow photos to be imported from the phone because the filenames of the photos on the phone are greater than 8 characters long. When I try to import photos, I get a "No photos to import" message. Importing photos from my camera works fine because the filenames are 8 chars long.

I have tried using Dropbox and that allows me to put photos with long filenames into Photo!!! I can't use dropbox all the time as sometimes I am out of wifi range.

Has anyone else had this problem and know of a solution?
blueflash99 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps