Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 3, 2013, 09:47 PM   #1
beeinformed
macrumors 6502

Problem With Using Iphone 5 When Changing The Text Size

Hi,

I had turned on the large text size (under the accessabilities options) and all the icons on my home screen became large as well. I found it very hard to scroll down the screen because of this change that I made with the text size option.

I had to power down the phone, so that the text size would revert to normal. Does anyone know how I can use the large text size option and stiil be able to navigate the phone's screen? Thanks!
beeinformed is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting