Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Feb 4, 2013, 08:36 AM   #1
mikezang
macrumors 6502a

How to use common view controller in storyboard

I have a AboutViewController and SettingsViewController, they are both in xib format.

Now I create a new project with storyboard and I want to use my common view controller both About and Settings, but I found that I can't use Custom Segue when I click a button inside AboutViewController to trigger SettingsViewController, do you have any suggestion?

If I create a new single storyboard for About and Settings view controller, can I use custom segue?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming