Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 4, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1
Hf44
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
How to get rid of 3GBs of "other" data?

Hello, before the anticipated 6.1 jailbreak, i would just like to clear all this "Other" Data from my 4S. Im on 6.1 not jailbroken obviously and it shows 3 GB of data in others. I used applications to delete temporary data from all my applications, but barely any luck.

After further investgation, i backed up my phone and with a program i fpund lots of color keyboard data, springboard themes, jailbreak data and etc.

How can i delete all this while keeping all my photos, contacts, SMS and most importantly app data?

Thank you
Hf44 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 10:39 AM   #2
dhlizard
macrumors G3
 
dhlizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Jailbreak Community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hf44 View Post
Hello, before the anticipated 6.1 jailbreak, i would just like to clear all this "Other" Data from my 4S. Im on 6.1 not jailbroken obviously and it shows 3 GB of data in others. I used applications to delete temporary data from all my applications, but barely any luck.

After further investgation, i backed up my phone and with a program i fpund lots of color keyboard data, springboard themes, jailbreak data and etc.

How can i delete all this while keeping all my photos, contacts, SMS and most importantly app data?

Thank you
Do a clean restore to stock 6.1
Do not restore to backup

That will shrink the other file to the smallest size possible
__________________
iPhone 6+ iPhone 5S
iPad Air2 iPad Air AppleTV 2
MacBook Pro Two iMacs

Look for me here
dhlizard is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 11:39 AM   #3
BumpyFlatline
macrumors 68030
 
BumpyFlatline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hf44 View Post
Hello, before the anticipated 6.1 jailbreak, i would just like to clear all this "Other" Data from my 4S. Im on 6.1 not jailbroken obviously and it shows 3 GB of data in others. I used applications to delete temporary data from all my applications, but barely any luck.

After further investgation, i backed up my phone and with a program i fpund lots of color keyboard data, springboard themes, jailbreak data and etc.

How can i delete all this while keeping all my photos, contacts, SMS and most importantly app data?

Thank you
dhLizard is correct. In order to shrink that to its smallest size possible, you need to restore as new. I always restore as new because there are simple ways to backup everything so you won't lose a byte of data but also take advantage of the benefits of a "freshly jailbroken, restored as new to factory settings" device.

I use iCloud to backup my contacts, photos, app data, etc. There are several ways to backup SMS messages too but I never do that so I'm not sure what program you need. I bet numerous people here at MR know a program you could use though. If I were you, I would jailbreak 6.1 and then use AppBackup, PKGBackup or something similar to save all your important app data to you computer. Then you after you backup everything, you can restore as new, jailbreak, install all your apps, and then copy all the saved data back to the apps so they are exactly how they were before. Personally I use iCloud and AppBackup together because not all apps use iCloud to its potential. This way, I don't lose ANY game saves or app data.
BumpyFlatline is online now   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 12:05 PM   #4
guitarmandp
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Also try deleting the attachments folder after you've jailbroken
guitarmandp is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 12:08 PM   #5
ncaissie
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
This happens to me a lot. It is videos that are not registering proper. Just keep changing your videos and re-syncing. It usually takes 3-4 times.
__________________
2011 MacBook Pro iPod touch 2G iFone 5! iPad 2 ATV 2G
ncaissie is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 01:22 PM   #6
Hf44
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpyFlatline View Post
dhLizard is correct. In order to shrink that to its smallest size possible, you need to restore as new. I always restore as new because there are simple ways to backup everything so you won't lose a byte of data but also take advantage of the benefits of a "freshly jailbroken, restored as new to factory settings" device.

I use iCloud to backup my contacts, photos, app data, etc. There are several ways to backup SMS messages too but I never do that so I'm not sure what program you need. I bet numerous people here at MR know a program you could use though. If I were you, I would jailbreak 6.1 and then use AppBackup, PKGBackup or something similar to save all your important app data to you computer. Then you after you backup everything, you can restore as new, jailbreak, install all your apps, and then copy all the saved data back to the apps so they are exactly how they were before. Personally I use iCloud and AppBackup together because not all apps use iCloud to its potential. This way, I don't lose ANY game saves or app data.
I have tried icloud, but my data is 4 GB, and my other is 3GB so i cant do that, as my limit is 5 on icloud.

I guess ill try to restore as a brand new phone. I will use appbackup for my app data. For my contacts, sms, and pictures, any ideas? I would like to get my pictures back to my camera roll.



I have an application that browses backups. And lets me export data from one, and i can transger it to a back up with virtually nothing there. I just dont know which files exactly. Bad idea?

Last edited by Hf44; Feb 4, 2013 at 01:31 PM.
Hf44 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 02:11 PM   #7
bushido
macrumors 603
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: España y Germany
i always use iCleaner, its in Cydia
__________________
¡No hables a menos que puedas mejorar el silencio!
Don't judge me by my user name - I was young and stupid xD
bushido is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 02:26 PM   #8
jps1012
macrumors 6502a
 
jps1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
i always use iCleaner, its in Cydia
How does that work?
jps1012 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 02:39 PM   #9
bushido
macrumors 603
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: España y Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps1012 View Post
How does that work?
it gets rid of cache, unused old cydia tweak crap etc. i cant look right now as cydia does not load -.- i saved 1,3 GB last time i did it
__________________
¡No hables a menos que puedas mejorar el silencio!
Don't judge me by my user name - I was young and stupid xD
bushido is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 02:42 PM   #10
jps1012
macrumors 6502a
 
jps1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
it gets rid of cache, unused old cydia tweak crap etc. i cant look right now as cydia does not load -.- i saved 1,3 GB last time i did it
sweet I will check it out.
jps1012 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:09 PM   #11
Cvzjoka
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
11Gb of other data

Does anyone else have a problem where they have 11gb of other data on their phone. I cannot do anything on my iphone because of the lack of space. I went to apple and they said they have no idea why this is happening. Ive tried everything please help. all i need are my messages to be backed up thats it.i can deal with losing everything else.
Thanks this is so stressful
Cvzjoka is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:43 PM   #12
iaymnu
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvzjoka View Post
Does anyone else have a problem where they have 11gb of other data on their phone. I cannot do anything on my iphone because of the lack of space. I went to apple and they said they have no idea why this is happening. Ive tried everything please help. all i need are my messages to be backed up thats it.i can deal with losing everything else.
Thanks this is so stressful
Have you tried using iExplorer? I back up my messages that way.
__________________
rMBP 2.7/16gig/768 [x 2]
2011 MBA 11" & 13" Ultimate
Uni 17" C2D 2.66 ghz Matte
iaymnu is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:44 PM   #13
iWeekend
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvzjoka View Post
Does anyone else have a problem where they have 11gb of other data on their phone. I cannot do anything on my iphone because of the lack of space. I went to apple and they said they have no idea why this is happening. Ive tried everything please help. all i need are my messages to be backed up thats it.i can deal with losing everything else.
Thanks this is so stressful
If you have truely done all of the above steps, then ... you might have to SSH in to the file system (i use my ftp program) and then manually hunt down the offending files. After jailbreaking of course. I don't believe this was mentioned.

YMMV and good luck.
__________________
2012 Mac Mini i7
Late 2013 13" rMBP
iPad 5
iWeekend is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:49 PM   #14
Xenomorph
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: St. Louis
iOS 6.1 fixed a huge bug that was causing the system to save SMS attachments, forever.

Even if you "deleted" them in a conversation, they were still on your device.


So, yeah. A clean install of 6.1 is a good start.
Xenomorph is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 03:54 PM   #15
taylob
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenomorph View Post
iOS 6.1 fixed a huge bug that was causing the system to save SMS attachments, forever.

Even if you "deleted" them in a conversation, they were still on your device.


So, yeah. A clean install of 6.1 is a good start.
So it wont take affect just installing 6.1. I still have over 4 gigs of "Other." What do you recommend I do? I dont care about losing anything but my pictures.
taylob is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 04:31 PM   #16
BumpyFlatline
macrumors 68030
 
BumpyFlatline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hf44 View Post
I have tried icloud, but my data is 4 GB, and my other is 3GB so i cant do that, as my limit is 5 on icloud.

I guess ill try to restore as a brand new phone. I will use appbackup for my app data. For my contacts, sms, and pictures, any ideas? I would like to get my pictures back to my camera roll.



I have an application that browses backups. And lets me export data from one, and i can transger it to a back up with virtually nothing there. I just dont know which files exactly. Bad idea?
I must not have made myself clear. Sorry for that. I also have the 5GB iCloud plan. What I'm saying is, use iCloud to save contacts, email, calendars, etc. Photos take up an ungodly amount of space to save in iCloud. I just copy my entire camera roll to my computer to save the space in iCloud. If you use Photo Stream then I believe you need to use iCloud. But if you don't use that, then just manually save the photos to your computer. Then use AppBackup to backup up each app's data individually and then copy all that to your computer. I can send you a link to step by step instructions for AppBackup if you'd like. Once you have everything backed up, then DFU Restore as New to 6.1. Set up iCloud on the new firmware. Then jailbreak the phone, install all your apps, then use AppBackup to restore all your apps back to their exact previous state. If there are apps you haven't used in a while then skip the installation of said app. You'll always have a copy of the backup. For example, I have game saves from my 3G. Right now I don't have a lot of those games installed. But if I ever get the urge to play that game again, I just install it and restore the data via AppBackup. When I do that, it's EXACTLY how I left it the last time I backed it up via AppBackup. The good thing is, all of the backed up data doesn't take up a lot of space. So after I jailbreak a new firmware, I copy the entire AppBackup folder from my computer back to my iphone. Then as you install each app from the app store, you'll see it appear in AppBackup. All's you do is tap on the app, then tap restore. Once you do that, the app is back to the EXACT way you left it. AppBackup works for every single app in the app store too. iCloud is getting better at saving game saves and general app data, but its not a universal solution yet. AppBackup is perfect for this type of situation. I swear by that app. Plus it's free.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. Others will suggest iBye or PKGBackup. Those are fine alternatives too. I'm just familiar with AppBackup and have been using it for years now. I find it very easy it is to use. Good luck!

Edit: iCleaner is a very handy app. I always keep that installed on my phone and run it about once a month to clean out unnecessary junk. It'll get rid of a ton of stuff but I highly doubt that it will remove the 4GB of other. Like dhlizard and myself have said, the way you get "other" back to the smallest amount possible is to restore as new. I suggest you do a DFU Restore as New.

Last edited by BumpyFlatline; Feb 4, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
BumpyFlatline is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 06:44 PM   #17
Hf44
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpyFlatline View Post
[/COLOR]

I must not have made myself clear. Sorry for that. I also have the 5GB iCloud plan. What I'm saying is, use iCloud to save contacts, email, calendars, etc. Photos take up an ungodly amount of space to save in iCloud. I just copy my entire camera roll to my computer to save the space in iCloud. If you use Photo Stream then I believe you need to use iCloud. But if you don't use that, then just manually save the photos to your computer. Then use AppBackup to backup up each app's data individually and then copy all that to your computer. I can send you a link to step by step instructions for AppBackup if you'd like. Once you have everything backed up, then DFU Restore as New to 6.1. Set up iCloud on the new firmware. Then jailbreak the phone, install all your apps, then use AppBackup to restore all your apps back to their exact previous state. If there are apps you haven't used in a while then skip the installation of said app. You'll always have a copy of the backup. For example, I have game saves from my 3G. Right now I don't have a lot of those games installed. But if I ever get the urge to play that game again, I just install it and restore the data via AppBackup. When I do that, it's EXACTLY how I left it the last time I backed it up via AppBackup. The good thing is, all of the backed up data doesn't take up a lot of space. So after I jailbreak a new firmware, I copy the entire AppBackup folder from my computer back to my iphone. Then as you install each app from the app store, you'll see it appear in AppBackup. All's you do is tap on the app, then tap restore. Once you do that, the app is back to the EXACT way you left it. AppBackup works for every single app in the app store too. iCloud is getting better at saving game saves and general app data, but its not a universal solution yet. AppBackup is perfect for this type of situation. I swear by that app. Plus it's free.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. Others will suggest iBye or PKGBackup. Those are fine alternatives too. I'm just familiar with AppBackup and have been using it for years now. I find it very easy it is to use. Good luck!

Edit: iCleaner is a very handy app. I always keep that installed on my phone and run it about once a month to clean out unnecessary junk. It'll get rid of a ton of stuff but I highly doubt that it will remove the 4GB of other. Like dhlizard and myself have said, the way you get "other" back to the smallest amount possible is to restore as new. I suggest you do a DFU Restore as New.

Thats what i have done. I got rid of the attachments in all my text by only extracting my SMS.db file, and contacts. Backed up my app data, the only mission now is to find out how to put my photos back in the camera roll.. thank you for your generous help.
Hf44 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2013, 07:48 PM   #18
BumpyFlatline
macrumors 68030
 
BumpyFlatline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hf44 View Post
Thats what i have done. I got rid of the attachments in all my text by only extracting my SMS.db file, and contacts. Backed up my app data, the only mission now is to find out how to put my photos back in the camera roll.. thank you for your generous help.
Awesome! You are very welcome. Putting photos back onto the phone is pretty easy. The easiest way is to just use iTunes. Place all the photos in a folder on your computer, connect your phone, click on the photos tab, place a checkmark in the "Sync Photos From" box, then choose the folder with all your pictures. Then just sync them to the phone. Or you can use the Dropbox app from the App Store. In this case, you would copy the folder with all the photos to Dropbox. Then open the Dropbox app and download the photos to your phone. That is a pretty time consuming process but it definitely works. I've read about people using an app called Photo Transfer App from the App Store. I have no experience with that though. Another option would be to use iFunBox or iFile to copy them to your phone. Just google the options to figure out what would be best for you. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions or problems!

Edit: I just tried using iTunes to make sure what I was saying was true. And I was reminded why I only use iTunes for DFU Restores and instead use a combination of iCloud and AppBackup to backup my device. You can easily use iTunes to sync an entire folder of photos to your phone. But if you ever want to delete the photos off of your phone it gets a little annoying because you can't just go into the Camera Roll and delete an individual photo. For whatever reason, there is no way to eaily delete the photo. I just synced a couple photos to my phone and realized this. Does anyone know why can't I delete them? Very strange. I'm sure you could use iFile but I do not know where the folder is located. I know where the Camera Roll folder is located but not the new folder which is created by iTunes. If possible, you should just skip using iTunes to put the photos onto your device unless you don't care about not being able to easily delete them.

I just found this thread here at MR discussing this matter. Here's a link. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1314308

Looks like someone else has had great success using that Transfer app. But in situations like these, I always use iFunBox to get files from my computer to my phone. Once I move photos from my phone to my computer I hardly ever put them back on my phone. And when I do, it's usually just a small amount of them and I use the DropBox app. I do it this way because I can easily save any photo to my camera roll and they can be easily deleted unlike when I sync with iTunes. If you have a couple hundred photos then DropBox is a terrible idea. So if anyone knows anther way to copy them to the Camera Roll please speak up. I know where the camera roll folder is located, but when you copy photos there they don't show up in the Camera Roll even though when you access the folder via iFile or iFunBox the file is definitely there.

OP, sorry I couldn't be absolutely clear on the photos situation. I'm going to do some googling to find a solution. How many photos are you trying to transfer back into your camera roll?

Last edited by BumpyFlatline; Feb 4, 2013 at 08:34 PM.
BumpyFlatline is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 01:54 PM   #19
Cvzjoka
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Nothing is working FML 11.4 gb now

Last edited by Cvzjoka; Feb 5, 2013 at 02:18 PM.
Cvzjoka is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 02:20 PM   #20
Cvzjoka
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaymnu View Post
Have you tried using iExplorer? I back up my messages that way.
how do u back it up? like what do you click. or do u just copy to desktop?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
i always use iCleaner, its in Cydia
icleaner only removed 400mb...the rest is still there...idk what to do.
Cvzjoka is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 03:00 PM   #21
iWeekend
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
In an attempt to answer my own question (remove via file delete, above), and to add to what is turning into MR's own mega-thread on "other data", I present links to other sites' mega threads on the subject. Which generally restates what this thread says, said in a different way.

The salient points I gleaned from them a) "other" isn't necessarily "bad" data, just not classified as "audio, apps, or photos" (although some of it is garbage for sure) b) restore as new



https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/97281



PS icleaner only removed .5gig of my 2.2gig of "other" too. I'll forgo the slight inconvenience of a fresh restore for now.
__________________
2012 Mac Mini i7
Late 2013 13" rMBP
iPad 5
iWeekend is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2013, 06:34 PM   #22
Cvzjoka
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarmandp View Post
Also try deleting the attachments folder after you've jailbroken
where is this folder?
Cvzjoka is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 07:30 PM   #23
guinvere
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
It's the library/sms/attachment folder bug

Apple has admitted that 99% of that "Other" used space is because there is a bug in the SMS software. Even though you have deleted your sent messages so you can't see them, they are NOT getting deleted from your phone. Naturally, you can only access the folder /library/sms/attachment by using DiskAid or iExplorer, and even then, you can only SEE them. To actually delete the files, apparently you need to jailbreak your phone.

I have 2.4 gb of Other "used" space. ALL of that is undeleted attachments because of the software glitch. I delete all of my messages on a daily basis, but the phone stores them anyway.

I am debating going through the whole jailbreak process just to clean out the Other crap.

Edit: I have a 4s with 5.1.1. I won't let Apple "update" me to 6.1.

Last edited by guinvere; Feb 17, 2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: added iOs version
guinvere is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 08:08 PM   #24
sumsingwong
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
nevermind....
sumsingwong is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2013, 02:24 AM   #25
Enjoylife1788
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpyFlatline View Post
[/COLOR]

I must not have made myself clear. Sorry for that. I also have the 5GB iCloud plan. What I'm saying is, use iCloud to save contacts, email, calendars, etc. Photos take up an ungodly amount of space to save in iCloud. I just copy my entire camera roll to my computer to save the space in iCloud. If you use Photo Stream then I believe you need to use iCloud. But if you don't use that, then just manually save the photos to your computer. Then use AppBackup to backup up each app's data individually and then copy all that to your computer. I can send you a link to step by step instructions for AppBackup if you'd like. Once you have everything backed up, then DFU Restore as New to 6.1. Set up iCloud on the new firmware. Then jailbreak the phone, install all your apps, then use AppBackup to restore all your apps back to their exact previous state. If there are apps you haven't used in a while then skip the installation of said app. You'll always have a copy of the backup. For example, I have game saves from my 3G. Right now I don't have a lot of those games installed. But if I ever get the urge to play that game again, I just install it and restore the data via AppBackup. When I do that, it's EXACTLY how I left it the last time I backed it up via AppBackup. The good thing is, all of the backed up data doesn't take up a lot of space. So after I jailbreak a new firmware, I copy the entire AppBackup folder from my computer back to my iphone. Then as you install each app from the app store, you'll see it appear in AppBackup. All's you do is tap on the app, then tap restore. Once you do that, the app is back to the EXACT way you left it. AppBackup works for every single app in the app store too. iCloud is getting better at saving game saves and general app data, but its not a universal solution yet. AppBackup is perfect for this type of situation. I swear by that app. Plus it's free.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. Others will suggest iBye or PKGBackup. Those are fine alternatives too. I'm just familiar with AppBackup and have been using it for years now. I find it very easy it is to use. Good luck!

Edit: iCleaner is a very handy app. I always keep that installed on my phone and run it about once a month to clean out unnecessary junk. It'll get rid of a ton of stuff but I highly doubt that it will remove the 4GB of other. Like dhlizard and myself have said, the way you get "other" back to the smallest amount possible is to restore as new. I suggest you do a DFU Restore as New.
Where does appbackup store it's backup files. I ran appbackup and took backup of all apps. But issue is that I am not able to find to be able to copy to the PC.

Could you please share the path? Thanks

Edit: I found it. Anyways thanks
Enjoylife1788 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Get rid of "featured stations" in iTunes Radio kunai iCloud and Apple Services 2 Sep 25, 2013 06:09 PM
BIG new iTunes 11.1 feature- "Other" turned into "Documents and Data" sflomenb Mac Applications and Mac App Store 0 Sep 18, 2013 07:57 PM
iPhone: Jailbroken on 6.1, want to get rid of all my "other" data? jrm27 Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 12 Jul 24, 2013 09:57 PM
How do I get rid of a mounted folder my MBP sees as "Photo-1" instead of "Photo" RTF OS X Mavericks (10.9) 0 Jul 15, 2013 10:41 AM
Why is Data Rescue 3 "reading drives" before starting any "tasks" HMI Mac Applications and Mac App Store 2 Oct 8, 2012 12:18 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC